Essay #3: the Chariot

For those who don’t know, the “Fool’s Journey” is a mapped out Tarot story of the symbolic experiences that every human naturally goes through, chronologically (and not). The Fool’s Journey takes a turning point, however, when the lesson of the Chariot appears with Card #7.

Up to that point, the Fool’s life experiences are in flow. He’s realized that he’s the Magician, and of his ability to create and form balance in his life, but then… forces begin to work against him and he’s finally faced with a difficult choice.

Tarot symbolically shows these conflicts with the people around him, conflicts with his mind, and overall confusion on where to go forward, and how.

So the Chariot appears, with sound advice and mighty form of valiant fearlessness. His symbolism of balancing light and dark through these conflicts serves the Fool on his journey to rediscovering his truest power and strength. 

The Chariot’s requests:

1. Armor yourself. You must protect yourself from the highs and lows of energy around you, by remaining confident in your truth. Not allowing external forces to take away your power is the best way to surrender your power to faith and love.

2. Focus on your path. Where are you going, and how are you getting there? And when you get there, what do you plan on doing? Having clear focus, and a clear path, allows you to remain aligned to the moment and the journey towards joy.

3. Surrender your control. “Your steeds keep the wheels turning, but it is your control and direction of them that gets them to their right direction. Dark and light, they must be made to draw in harmony, under your guidance.” When you trust in your intuition and divinity, and the divinity of the magical Universe we’re a part of, you’re able to release control whilst gaining it. You’re a co-creator of this experience.

4. Hard work is not adequate effort. The chariot is about quick movement, however, his figure remains still. The power of the mind, ruled by Cancer and the moon, is the part of the intuitive subconscious force within us all that allows us to raise our consciousness. Use your intelligence to attract what you deserve, not force.

MY PERSONAL CONNECTION & EXPERIENCE:

As a Cancer, I’ve always felt connected and drawn to the Chariot card, as it is representative of my Zodiac sign.

On my own journey, I managed to prove crazy healing practices to myself, which is exactly what the Chariot advocates for. 

When I was diagnosed with Shingles and Fibromyalgia at 21 years old due to high stress levels and a failing immune system, I was told there was no cure to this chronic, invisible disease. I was placed on pills upon pills. Until one day, I heard guidance to quit cold turkey, and begin healing myself.

I don’t recommend this to anyone, because I’m not a health care professional, but my intuition and following the guidance led me to surrender. Within weeks, I convinced my mind that I was healthy, and my blood work began to completely clear up.

The next step in this process was weight loss. With no change in diet or exercise, I spoke words of affirmation and showed gratitude for my body at 260 lbs. Physical illness, depression, a failing marriage, addiction to pain killers… it all took a toll on me. 

Within 11 months, I lost 80 lbs… just by using words and changing my thoughts and perspective (which I dive deep into in Essay #2.)

I began to change my entire life with just the power of thought, in weeks.. months. When I began to read about other people’s experience, I couldn’t believe that they were discovering things after 15+ years that I’d believed & witnessed within days. 

The entire thing was bizarre… and then the Chariot explained it perfectly.

We’re here to evolve and to remember our true power: the power of our hearts and minds. The brain is the most powerful muscle in the human body, yet humans have followed the programs of breaking their backs and living in autodrive as to “survive.”

I think my journey divinely pushed me towards (and blessed me with) this magical experience because of the innate ability I always held to find magic in every moment. I’m even the most depressing of times, I always believed in brighter futures for others. And in 2019, my journey towards that magic began because I was open to a shift upwards of the rock-bottom I hit.

It’s time we shift from survival into success mode.

Speaking and affirming into existence what we want to create.

What story will you choose to write, believe, and create?

Sending love,

Amila Dulic

Comments

  1. Beautiful as always ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. please share more about your story and how you did the healing or what other changes you have made!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay 1: unbecoming to Become

Essay #4: Every Sinner Has A Future