Essay #2: Purpose & Perspective



When we talk about the purpose of healing, or the purpose of anything for that matter, there is always the presence of perspective tied along to it. There is no purpose without perspective, and no perspective without purpose

Purpose: the reason for which something is done
Perspective: an individual outlook that is formed

The importance of purpose and perspective is the importance of the question it answers: Why are we doing what we are doing, day in and day out?

In my previous Soul Healing Essay, I shortly compressed three years worth of self-created perspectives into one transformational explanation: the purpose of unbecoming to Become… or, in my eyes, the purpose of healing based on my perspective. 

Because for me, the purpose that was discovered through my healing process led me to understanding my very existence. Or: what I was meant to Become in the first place.

It came with a complete perspective shift on every shadow and shine in my life, but through the process I learned why I was doing what I was doing. I learned my purpose then, which has helped me form my purpose now.

I had to learn why I was broken and how in order to understand why and how to heal. This is why we take inventory, which I talk about often.

Once your purpose/perspective becomes clear, you’ll understand your Becoming in a deeper way than ever, too, if you haven’t already done so. It all loops together, I promise.

So, what does that mean? Unbecoming to Become? 
We must unlearn everything that led us to a foundation of confusion, fear, and inauthenticity, in order to rediscover who the real “I” is in our stories. 

With this action, we begin to gain perspective of our true selves and the environment we wish to formulate, and in turn, we rediscover purpose and intention.. with every step, with every word. We turn focus to each moment, living mindfully.

Ultimately, it’s up to us to calibrate our vision in order to create physical reality… to focus is to manifest. But why, and how?

It’s simple:

• Before anything exists in the physical, it begins in the mind. Before any tangible product can be produced, it must be thought up. Before any conclusion can be reached, it begins as an idea. The mind is the starting point of it all. This means you can affirm and attract good health and wealth into your life, or sickness and poverty through lack-mindsets.

• Calibrating your vision means aligning your subconscious beliefs and conscious choices to the reality and truth you wish to manifest and experience. Seeing reality for what it is in your heart— not what fear based mindsets teach us into seeing.

Which means: our thoughts are in control of our physical realities. And this means, the subconscious mind is running the show just as much as the conscious mind is. They. Are. Always. Aligned. If your subconscious mind is still rooted in fear, your conscious mind mirrors those patterns through the choices you make.

Sometimes these brilliant machines of ours are calibrated too loosely (insecurities, throat chakra blockages, feeling lost and confused) or other times too firmly (over-confidence, chaotic or hectic energy, overactive sacral and solar plexus, god/savior complex.) 

The issue is, we don’t tend to observe our “poverty perspectives” in action as we are aligning to those lower frequencies, and so we begin to misunderstand the purpose in each move we make (and each thought we think.) Living in auto-drive becomes a regular practice for many. If you’re reading this, you’re likely the one here to break that cycle in more ways than one.

SHORT LESSON ON SHIFTING OUT OF LACK AS TO INTEGRATE INTO HIGHER TIMELINES:

example:
When you say, “I want to be loved,” that energetically translates to a belief of: “Love is missing from my life.” 

Therefore, the energy and focus you’re investing in is on the lack of love in your life. Which, in return, the Universe mirrors back to you into fruition in your physical world as more examples of how love is lacking in your life.

Perspective— lack.. the ability to experience love is out of my hands, and is impossible.
Purpose— something is missing, I don’t have it.

Now, edit and revise that scenario to any topic… the point is, how can we balance our purpose and perspective?

example:
When you say, “I am surrounded by the love I give to myself, the love I receive from the Earth, and the love shown to me by all around me,” that energetically translates to “I am abundant and surrounded in love.”
 
And remember, you can replace “love” with anything— money, good health, focus, motivation, answers, healing.

Therefore, the energy and focus you’re investing in is on the magnitude of love in your life. Which, in return, the Universe mirrors back to you into fruition in your physical world as more examples of how love is abundant in your life.

Perspective: abundance.. I deserve to witness joy and love.
Purpose: I’m grateful for all that I have and want to see more of it in my life.

When someone says “the Universe is working in your favor,” this is what they mean. You have to work with the Universe for things to work in your favor.

and working with the Universe means aligning, growing, creating, surrendering, and trusting.


So this poses the question: does shifting perspective and purpose help us balance our subconscious and conscious minds?

Let’s put it this way. 

We can consider the subconscious mind our purpose, and the conscious mind our perspective.

When our subconscious mind is tuned to the frequency of intentional, heart-space purpose: gratitude… the conscious perspective becomes: I see abundance… and therefore, I create more of that in my physical world.


TRY THIS ON YOUR OWN:
 Today, take some time to jot down your purposes, or your subconscious patterns, in different areas of your life. What are you focusing on? What are you believing into your life as you navigate your typical days, what are your intentions— because remember, it must begin in the mind before it can be created in your physical reality.

➵  Once you take inventory of those frequent purposes, begin to map out your conscious perspectives. What are you paying attention to? How do you view your daily experiences? What are you investing your energy in? What are you speaking into reality, and seeing in the world around you?

➵  And most importantly: how does your current set-up make you feel? What vibration do these processes place you in from morning to evening?

* Allow yourself to revise and edit during this “self-discovery process.” It’s okay to recognize where you may be standing on a foundation of pain, and choose to shift it. You are in charge of your story, and you are meant to heal and change.

Personally, through my own healing journey, I used a t-chart in the beginning. I’d write what my ego and fears were making me believe about a topic, and then on the other side I’d lost off what my intuition and Higher Self was whispering to me from my heart. It’s all about the process, and consistency towards change.

KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER:

• the path to balancing purpose and perspective needs to come from authenticity and focus… you have to truly connect to the deeper answers by going within and getting familiar with your desires (in order to understand your intentions and purposes).
No
• your perspective is ever evolving, as is your purpose.. it’s okay for it to look different from day to day; the focus is, again, how it makes you feel. honor your feelings and do right by you, more so tomorrow than the day before. constant progress is the goal. it’s ok to step back, take a rest, or doubt.. but then remember who you are.

• intention is important, and it plays a major role in purpose and perspective. ask yourself “why” often, and be honest… what are your goals? observe yourself through this process and become familiar with the way you operate.

Much love,
Amila Dulic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay 1: unbecoming to Become

Essay #4: Every Sinner Has A Future

Essay #3: the Chariot